photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Thursday 15 October 2009

Thanking you Miss Louise K

This morning I opened my fb account and saw the little '1' next to the word 'inbox'. I always feel secretly excited when this happens because you never know who it's going to be from and what it will be. For a split second there is the element of surprise and curiosity and I like this feeling a lot.


It turned out I was right to be excited as it was a lovely message from my best bud's big sister Louise K and she said she enjoyed reading this blog lots, so to Louise K I say "Thank you" and dedicate this little article and picture to you. :)


Thank you for reading.


Toodlepip! xx

2 comments:

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg