photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Tuesday 24 November 2009

A Cup of Cupcakes



As you may recall from my "A Sweet Treat" post a while back, I have ordered these fabulous fymo charms from a very clever lady off Etsy. I decided to make some little friends for my bracelets and so these cutsie earrings came about. I have only shown three varieties here but I have also cooked up (ho ho) oreo, lollipop and yellow cupcake earring too!
I shall be selling these at my next craft fair and giving them to friends. I'll perhaps pop a few more photographs up of the rest of them at a later date.
Until then,
Toodlepip! xx

3 comments:

  1. That is absolutely adorable, When i have my own house it will be full of cute little things like this. xx

    (p.s-I have recently started a blog would love if you would check it out http://saskiassomething.blogspot.co.uk/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. UUuuuuh I´m doing much things with fymo too and I looooove it!!!
    Very pretty :D
    XOXO Abby
    http://one-dollar-milkshake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning I'm Kenny 40 from the Pittsburgh, pa area I have a ten year old son I work overnights doing janitorial work I'm very affectionate and attentive loving down to earth caring. I like to go bowling shoot darts mini golf and go cart racing movies drinks and dinner i love the Pittsburgh Steelers and Pitt football and basketball I won't tolerate games liars or excuses or drama or false or catfish if you are tried of not being treated right let me treat you right thanks. For more information https://www.luvfree.com/profile528344.htm

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg