A while back, in the depths of February, I said that I wanted to do a taggero and couldn't decide which one I fancied. The ever lovely Kathy from Germany, suggested a products-I-can't-live-without one and so here we are. I'll keep it short and sweet because I know you'd rather read reviews and whatnot :)
1. LUSH Dream Cream to keep my skin all hydrated and lovely.
2. Mascara. I'm a mascara whore and am not loyal to a particular one. At the mo I'm using Bourjois but my love affair with this could end any day!
3. MAC Shadestick in Beige-ing. I use this everyday as an eyeshadow primer or just on it's own if I'm being a lazymouse (Ricky Gervias fans will get that). One magical time about a year ago, MAC did a shadestick in Pink Couture and it was the best colour ever. I have used it all up now and they haven't done a light pink one since. I live in hope they will bring this baby back.
4. Fake tan. Preferably the Garnier Ambre Solair Dry Mist variety. Tan hides a multitude of sins, of which I have many!
5. Soap and Glory Mother Pucker lipgloss in Peachy Keen. Yes please.
I tag everybody to do this. It's quick and theraputic and a perfect Sunday morning pleasure :)