photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Thursday 3 June 2010

London Love


Aloha Bloggerinos,

First of all, don't forget to try your luck at my Nify Nail Competition below- think English Country Fete/Beauty! Woop.

Second of all, as some of you may know, I work in an office as a PA, which although alright, isn't exactly the most glamorous of jobs. Well, tomorrow I get to work from the London office because it's my boss's leaving do and then off for drinks at some bar on the river (The Banker- anyone know it? Any good?) and theeennnnnn I'm going to see my chum who is moving to Singapore in a couple of months.


I love going to London, it's such a cosmopolitan place to go and I love all the fancyshmancy buildings. I even like the tube! I get really excited and it makes me wish I was going to see a west end show or something. Love love love it!


Bit of a boring post I know, but I just wanted to share my excitement! Hmmmm maybe we should have a big beauty blogger meet-up day in London or something? (oooooooo millions of "never meet up with people from the Internet" talkings from parental folk many years ago, ringing in my head!)

What are your favourite things about London?

Toodlepip!

xx

Pictures from weheartit.com

15 comments:

  1. i was there yesterday :) i love all the attractions in London but i could never get a tube by myself! i would be more than lost!!!

    have fun :)

    xxxx
    Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would be an absolute riot if all of us bloggers got together! I don't think London would know what hit it!

    I'm excited for you! Have a great time!

    http://www.alluringbathandbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm wondering if that is your passport under your hand,(with the scrummy pink nails)? We don't need one to get 'in' do we?!!
    Have a fab day!
    Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey hunni. i'm thinking maybe you should check out this post ;)

    http://abbzzw.blogspot.com/2010/06/and-winner-isssss.html

    have great fun in london! i'v only been when i was little so haven't really experienced the shopping or night life. enjoy! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great time!!
    I love London, going on Saturday to catch up with friends, picnic in the park and a few drinks. Perfect!!

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You even like the tube?! So I shouldn't expect a call this time then asking me how to get from Euston and which train ticket to buy?! Have fun!! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh you're so lucky! I'd love to work in London for even a day. I love going there too, just to see the buildings, the millions of people and the shops! There's just such an exciting atmosphere there. When I come back to Oxford it feels so small in comparison.

    Melissa
    http://xxlilymakeupxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwww have a nice time :) london is amazing :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Left you an award on my blog today! MissySassyPants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. great photos, have a great time!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw I love London too, such an amazing city! I've nominated you for an award on my blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're amazing.. I get the tube everyday to school and back.. not fun!! Want to swap?!xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing pictures never visited london though but admire its beauty.
    Emily Compagno wiki

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg