photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Saturday 19 June 2010

Nifty Nail Contest Winner!

Aloha Bloggerinos,

A big thank you to all of you who entered my Nifty Nail Contest a couple of weeks ago! I hope you enjoyed my cosmeticcy twist on the traditional How-Many-Sweets-In-A-Jar game.


Well, to put you out of your misery, the answer waaaaassss 29!

Only 2 people commented with the correct answer, so with the toss of a coin, the winnnnnnneeeeerrr iiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss


Congratulations Nicoletta! Waaahhhooooo! Drop me an email with your address on and I shall get those goodies right out to you.

Have a good day, keep your eye's peeled for some Lou's Reviews and Home Corner posts soon.

Toodlepip!

xx 

5 comments:

  1. argh so close haha! congrats!
    hope you do another contest like this lou!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry if this is a weird question but a few days ago did you post about some bottles with notes in? i could have sworn you did but can't find the post! i wanted to buy one for my mummy!!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, I did but there wasn't a great deal of interest in them so I took the post down. If you send me your email address, I will happily send you some snaps of them so that you can have another look xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhh thankyou very much for this i'm excited i've never won a blog comp before xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nicoletta, you are very welcome. Well done on guessing correctly :)

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg