photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Saturday 21 May 2011

MAC Flighty


Aloha Bloggerinos,

This June we are set to see the launch of MAC Flighty, which promises to be a 'high altitude collection of sensually spongy water colours' that 'fly higher than gravity's rainbow'. This excites me! I love collections that have loads of colour in them, and the fact that this is all about the eyes, totally floats my boat.

(Sorry for the blurred image, for some reason I couldn't download the press image and had to turn to google images. It's the same picture, but not as sharp. Grrr)

MAC Flighty consists of 4 coloured mascaras, 16 whipped mousse cream shadows and 1 brush.

The colours in this collection remind me a lot of MAC Peacocky and I am loving the look of the green mascara as I think it will enhance the greeness (real word there) of my own les yeux.

I thought I'd include the product names and colour descriptions, because if you're anything like me, you'll love to read the colour combos and get excited thinking about looks you could create!

ZOOM COLOURED MASCARA
HIGH ESTEEM Mid-tone grey with silver pearl
BLUE CHARGE Deep navy blue
PLUM RESERVE Light violet purple
GREEN IS GREEN Jade green
RRP: £13.50 / EURO 16.50

BIG BOUNCE SHADOW
THE COOL ELITE White with silver pearl
GOOD FORTUNE Soft pink yellow with pink and silver pearl
REWARD YOURSELF Bright peach coral with gold pearl
IMPECCABLY RICH Light cream with gold pearl
SIZZLIN’ DIVA Copper with gold pearl
TROPHY Soft peach with pearl
FREE AS AIR Sky blue with silver pearl
SPREAD THE WEALTH Dirty olive with gold pearl
EXTRA CHARGED Bright green with multicolour pearl
UP THE ANTE! Rich copper with gold and silver pearl
RICH THRILLS Dirty silver with multicolour pearl
LUXURY TOUCH Violet with gold pearl
COUNT YOUR ASSETS Rich blue purple with multicolour pearl
MY NEXT INDULGENCE Forest green with blue and gold pearl
RICH, SWEET Chocolate gold with gold pearl
BLACK DIAMOND Black with gold pearl
RRP: £13.50 / EURO 19.00


My wishlist is Free Air, Spread the Wealth and Green is Green. Do you have your peepers on anything special?

Toodlepip!

xx

8 comments:

  1. The eyeshadows look very pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of the eyeshadows. Might need to whittle down my list a little! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the eyeshadows! Such gorgeous colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the sound of REWARD YOURSELF and TROPHY!!

    Not used any Mac before (I know, I know!) but they sound fantabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete



  5. Thankyou for the valuable information.iam very interested with this one.
    looking forward for more like this.


    https://telugusexystories.com/
    telugu sex stories
    telugu boothu kathalu
    sex stories

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg