photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Friday 15 July 2011

Summer Sparkle

Aloha Bloggerinos,

Since you have had a lot of beauty related posts of late and I have quite a few lined up, I thought I would have a bit of a life post on SprinkleofGlitter today.

With the sunny season in full swing, here is what Baby Glitter and I have been up to:


Alfresco lunches. I must admit, these sound a lot more romantic than they are! Wasp sandwich anyone?


Impromptu naps. Baby Glitter is like a sloth and can sleep anyway, including my friend's bed. She generally only has one snooze a day now and a solids night sleep (someone must be smiling down on me because I can't tell you how much I hated having no sleep!!). I just thought this picture was too cute to leave out. I love it when she sleeps because this is my quiet time to get things done around the house. I'm a firm believer in 'Tidy Home, Tidy Mind'.


Playing with toys. Now that she is three months old, she is really starting to play properly- grabbing, pulling, hitting are all mastered skills and so we can be really interactive with her. I bought the above toys from the Early Learning Centre a while back and she loves watching them wizz about. To be honest, I don't mind it either, haha!

I keep the cubes in her cot so that when she wakes up, she can have a little playtime which seems to go down well. Mostly she just tries to chew the corners, but that's good enough for me!

Can you see the bubbles? I take them on walks to Abington Park (a lovely big park with swings, ponds, a bandstand, a cafe etc) and blow them for her but she hasn't quite fathomed them out yet. We'll get there.


Playing with new makeup. This 72 Colour Palette is from KKCentre which is a fabby little website that sells all the huge eyeshadow palettes which I normally buy from eBay. They are extremely bargainous and ideal if you are starting out your collection. I think I'll have to make a video on this and my other giant palette. Would this float your boat?


And of course, my other baby, Mindycat. Mindy spends most of her time sunbathing on the patio during Summer, so I don't get many fluffy cuddles. The poor dear's getting on a bit nowadays (she's 13) but I really hope she stays in good health for a few years yet.

I've also been spending a lot of my time at Fanx HQ, running the Fanx Facebook Page and making videos for the YouTube Channel. Allssssoooooo, I have been working on a Top Secret project with Zoe (of Zoella- did you see all our videos together?) that is set to be very exciting indeed!! Eeeee!

So as you can see, I'm one busy lady!

What have you been up to this Summer?

Toodlepip!

xx

35 comments:

  1. I loved all your videos with Zoe! Kia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, ahhh she's so cute! Project sounds exciting! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing pics! this baby has the most peaceful face! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwwww you are such a great mum and Baby Glitter is so adorably cute! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Topsecret project?? When will it be revealed :)) Ixx

    ReplyDelete
  6. My girls go absolutely mad for bubbles and i get demanded to 'BLOW BIG ONES MUMMY'
    The makeup looks great but again i;m not sure i could trust my little ones around that without ending up in one huge mess hmmm

    Love you and Darcy are fab xx

    http://peachfizzz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello m'love. Just wondering how long it took to get your palette I assume its from the US maybe? As you can tell I am far to impatient when it comes to getting make up lol. Stay Classy xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would love to see a video on the palettes :) Aww how cute is babyglitter :)

    Super excited to know what the secret project is :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Baby glitter is really cute! Bet its nice to sleep through the night. I think I'm gonna try out those eye palettes there such good value for money! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Baby Glitter is beautiful and you are a fab mummy! Lovely to see updates on life from you =) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your photos are so lovely Louise, I would love to know what type of camera you use?
    That 72 Color Palette looks fab, are those blushes on the bottom? That purple-pink color would look lovely with your skin tone!
    Little Mindy seems to REALLY love that patio, probably because it's cold against her fur when it's quite hot out!

    I'm super excited to see what this Secret Project with Zoe is, you two put such a smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i am still catching up after having laptop issues etc etc...not seen any recent vids yet :(

    love the pic of darcy sleeping she is so cute

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. looks like you are having truly wonderful sunny days....here in melbourne its rainy and freezing...but not for long..im off to greece in 6 days for a little holiday...beyond excited....baby glitter is enough sunshine to warm anyones day...and so is your blog.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha i love your videos with Zoe, they really put a big smile on my face!
    A big thanks for that.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Baby glitter is proabably the cutest baby i have ever seen! Adorable!
    I've been watching your videos with Zoe and they always make me laugh :D I want to know what your secret project is!!
    Lily xx

    http://www.desyeuxdesyeux.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awwwwn you baby is so cute !! :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aww Baby Glitter is really adorable :) you have really inspired me to start my own blog! Thank you :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. My summer started on the 5th of this month, so iv just been catching up on my sleep (i think I have caught up now, because iv hardly had any sleep these past couple of nights) so iv just been working really, which I dont mind because im going on holiday at the start of september, which is just over a week after I turn 18!!!!
    Hope you and Baby Glitter enjoy the rest of the summer (even though in the north it was weeing it down today!!! Dont know if its like that for you down there?)
    Lauren xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. How exciting! Your baby looks so cute (: I've been wanting to buy some palettes so I'll check out the one you posted! I'm new with blogger so I haven't seen all your blogs, do you have any talking about the eBay palettes? I really want to buy some because everybody says they're the same manufacturers as Coastal Scents/ BH Cosmetics. But, I'll try to look on your blog for more info. I can't wait to be more updated on you & Baby Glitter :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your little girl is such a cutie pie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm in love with your youtube channel! Your baby is sooooo cute :)!!!!!!!

    This summer I have been working non stop :( ! But I am going to the ben and jerry's festival next week which lets you see loads of bands AND get free ben and jerrys all day! It's actually amazing! AMAZING! Haha!x

    ReplyDelete
  22. awww, babyglitter! so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Baby glitter is so gorgeous, just like her mummy!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Really great post, and your baby is so gorgeous.

    Thanks for the mention about the KK palette as I've been after some new bigger ones so will check this out for sure.

    Great blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a precious post!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Omg baby glitter is sooo cute! (and sounds just as cute too, bless her)
    Love your blog, exspect to get lots of random comments from me as ive just got back into blogging lol!
    Mindycat is sooo sweet, what beautiful eyes!
    Hope your having a good week
    xx

    http://laramblesblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Shes adorable!
    I have a baby cousin that is five-months-old, he is cute and never stops smiling. All he wants to do is try and stand up and shout and talk! But, obviously, he cant yet!

    http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. baby glitter is literally the cutest baby in the world, esp. in that photo you said in the other post you'd get put on a canvas! i wanted to do some alfresco dining too but the rain atm isn't being very helpful in that area! x

    ReplyDelete
  29. omg baby glitter is ADORABLE! I wanna fly over and eat her haha! just kidding. you must be a very proud mummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. aw baby glitter looks adorable in that picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi lovely lady!

    Baby glitter is so precious!
    I'm a proud mummy too... I totally agree with you, "tidy house, tidy mind"!
    When you have time go to my blog please, I have a little surprise for you there! :-)
    http://mesbistouilles.blogspot.com

    Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  32. A video on those palettes would defintutely float my boat :D Baby glitter is extremely beautiful - you are truly blessed! Looking forward to seeing what you have Zoe have in store :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Such a gorgeous little girl!! That pallet has so many colors, have you used them all?

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow Its really nice post. Summer sparkles with great shades. I used Jordana :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg