photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Sunday 2 October 2011

Blogger Event: Illamasqua Theatre of the Nameless

Aloha Bloggerinos,

As you may have seen from my YouTube video, last month, I hotfooted it down to the capital, to attend the oh-so-fancy Illamasqua Theatre of the Nameless event.

Now, as we all know, I'm a bit behind and have been trying VERY hard to catch up, so this post was a long time coming.

Since it's so late and every beauty blogger and her dog has written about this collection (and very well I might add), I decided I'm not going to. Please don't feel like I am a cop out, I just want to get cracking with a lot of other posts, time is tres limited (I can now only really blog when Baby Glitter is in bed at night) and I have already made a video on the lovely day.

I do intend to do separate Lou's Reviews on some of the products I was generously given though, so not all is lost to sea. Hurrah huzzah! 


As you will have seen from other blogs, all the beauties were laid out for us to play with, photograph and swatch.


Oohhh Shmexy.


I have to say, the pure pigments (rrp £15.50 each) were by far my most favourite products to spring from this murky gothic range. From left to right is Zeitgeist, Berber and Beguile. I was given Berber in my goodie bag and I'm really looking forward to using it. It's actually named after the lady the entire collection was inspired by, so I think that makes it a bit special. I think Beguile is sensational. This would be something I would purchase and treasure forever.


My favourite things in life- Glitter and lashes. Mmmmm.


Zoe, myself and Zara posing with our Illamasqua bags. You know how there are just some people in life, who are effortlessly cool? Like they just seem to ooze 'lalala my hair is shiny and I don't look a sweaty mess with my clothes tags showing and one chipped nail'? This is Zara. Fact of the day for you there.


As you can see, I like to be sophisticated with Zoe at ALL times. This is the culmination of a big shlep-round-London-for-some-keys-drama, getting lost and a good smattering of excitement! It's frightening what this can do for a gal!

If you are interested in treating yourself to anything from this swish collection, clickedyclick HERE. It really is gorgeous and truly of excellent quality.

Keep your sparkly eyes peeled for proper reviews on Illamasqua products soon!

Toodlepip!

xx

PS- All of the photographs in this post were gratefully supplied by Zoe. My camera is a bag of kittypoop (if you can imagine such a thing) and so Zoe helped me. I have now borrowed a big beast of a thing from the Fatherman and I am slowly working out what all the bits and bobs do! Thank you Zoe you little cherub! xx

13 comments:

  1. Oh how I love the look of Berber! Would I ever wear it - prob not! Is nice tho!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of this collection! I doubt I'll get my hands on it any time soon, I need to stop spending! :)

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com/
    Lucy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like it was so much fun!!!!

    http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

    LoveFaye xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This stuff is amazing! Too bad it's quite expensive :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to try some of these products, all the colours look amazing! Alas and alack there are no stockists near me :(

    B xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow ur makeup is lovely here louise!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these photos! Are you drinking mojitos? If so, nice choice ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Although I'd already read other posts about this event, I was still so excited to read yours. You're so funny and I love reading your opinion on things! I also just cannot resist anything with you and Zoe together. Greatness!
    x Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally want all of this makeup and nail polish! The faux eyelashes are darling! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! i totally love your make up! i can't do that so well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Illamasqua! They're cream blushers are the bomb!

    Sophie ox

    ReplyDelete
  12. those pigments are so cool and pigmented xx

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
  13. ahh i really really want the kink nail polish!! the whole collection is gorgeous :) xoxo

    http://hatboxbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg