photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Sunday 23 October 2011

Primarni Headband For You

Aloha Sprinklerinos,

It's 1.38am and I'm as awake as a....very awake thing.

I just uploaded a video to my YouTube Channel about a makeover I shall be doing on my chum Claire tomorrow. Anyhoo, I have noticed a fair few of you have commented asking where my head brand/wrap is from.


As it happens, this cosy little winter treat is from Primark, which (goodness knows why) doesn't have a website or online store. Sort this out please Mr Primark Boss!!!!
Anyway, because I loves you and want to share the warmtasticness of this, I have found it on ebay- hurrah!
If you would like to buy yourself one of these, click HERE. There seem to be tonnes more colours and styles on the ebay shop than I saw in store (although I did buy mine from a teenytiny Primarni) and they are being sold for £3.49 with free delivery, so not too bad, especially if you use paypal because it feels like free shopping- it's too easy dagnamit!!

 
Hope you're all having sparkly Saturdays and doing something infinitely more cool that sitting with your cat and watching old re-runs of Room 101. Anyone remember that show?

 
Toodlepip!

 
xx

14 comments:

  1. oh my gosh i love room 101!!

    i got my little girl a headband like yours from the kids section but she wont bloomin wear it, the silly sausage!

    http://peachfizzz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely headband Louise! I bought one last year so I must dig it out :)

    Zara
    x
    Http://lifesprettyvisions.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That headband is so cute! Love it!! :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Room 101 hahaha omg I remember it well... n also the long discussions with my mum about what I would put in!!! Love the headband too suits you loads x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I'd ordinarily pick this up in store, but it looks so gorgeous on you I think I'll have to try one :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. that headband is so pretty xx i want one xx

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    RavingBeautyx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this headband, def want one.

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that hairband! so cute!! great alternative to ear-muffs!


    http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

    LoveFaye xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I toooooooooooootally agree with you on the primark website business! It's isane if you ask me because to count the number of times I have thought to myself I wish I could go to primark, but I am too busy and then I think if only they had a website!, I need more fingers!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to hear how the makeover went :)
    -Anne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Got myself two of these last year, and i've lost 'em both! Gonna check out Primark for one, thanks for this post x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I read your blog post and I find that your blog post is incredibly informative. Sharing information with others is good. Good work. It is exceptionally accommodating for me. I enjoyed reading your blog post. Your blog post also very useful. Thank you for sharing this post with us and keep it up. Please search tiktok downloader to discover nice videos on tiktok.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg