photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Monday 16 July 2012

LOTD || Clothes #4

Aloha Sprinklerinos,


Happy Monday! Last weeks LOTD series was a HIT! I'm so pleased that so many of you liked it, joined in and found some new blogs through it. 

As you know, Monday will always be clothes.

Ooohhhh today I am lusting after THIS SKIRT from Dorothy Perkins. In summer (if you can call this monsoon a summer) I love pastels, aquas and whites so this ticks all my boxes colour-wise. I am also a big fan of dipped hems as I find them quite flattering and pleats are just floaty and girlie. Yep, basically, I need this skirt in my life and seeing as I am off to town in about an hour, I may pop in and try it on! Yipee!

If you would like to join in, simply copy and paste the image above (please link this blog with it), find your favourite clothing item of the day and share it with the world. Feel free to let us know in the comments if you have done this and we can all mooch about together!

*A Little Edit : For those of you who have asked/who are on twitter, the hashtag for this feature will be #LOTD. That way we can all see who's posted and spend way too much money! haha* 

What do you think of dipped hems?

Toodlepip!

xx

This month my Ultimate Advertiser is Confessions of a Secret Shopper. If you would like to know more about advertising on Sprinkle of Glitter, check out my 'Sponsor' page up at the top!

17 comments:

  1. Wow that is such a pretty colour and skirt Louise!! I haven't looked at Dorothy Perkins site for a while now, will do so immediately haha! ps. I emailed you :) Ixx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I've just started blogging and would love to join in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love dipped hemed skirts, I bought a coral one from Primark last month and I really wish I had more time to wear it! The colour of the Dorothy Perkins one is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think dorothy perkins have a lot of pretty things :) love the skirt!

    xxoxo FlirtingwithFashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. For a second there I thought I was imagining the first LOTD for clothes. Any way, I love the skirt! I wonder how it would look on a petite person.

    A Bite of Glamour

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that skirt is beautiful! Such a lovely colour. looking forward to seeing it in an outfit post soon :P x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That skirt looks so purrrrdy! Im only 5ft4 though and i doubt i could pull it off darn it!
    Rose-tinted91.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! I have a similar one in coral :) Here is my post for the day http://hannahcoral.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/lotd-clothes-4.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this so much - if I didn't hate my knees so much then I would purchase this, haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. never mind the spending ban Louise, this skirt is MUCH more important ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That skirt is screaming BUY ME BUY ME! Do it Louise!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think this is a very flattering and feminine trend! I love the colour of that skirt Louise!! :)
    http://cofcorals.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it! I think you could pair it with loads of different things. don't think of it as spending more money, more of investing in a key piece! :) XX
    http://lljones101.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that skirt, its so beautiful. You should buy it.

    I did a Lotd on my blog - http://littlemansmum.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I did this!:)) i love the skirt!:)
    http://elliebeaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's so cute! Dip hems are definitely a must have this summer! I bought my two dip hems from New Look and they were each on sale. From 32 euros down to 15! Bargain :D x You should buy that skirt!!

    islandofmakebelieve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that skirt! Its gorgeous! :) xxx

    http://jeminixlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg