photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Thursday 12 July 2012

LOTD || Ebay #3


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

Today's LOTD challenge is to find a fun/affordable/crazy/brilliant item on ebay and share it with us. I'm a big ebay fan and have spent many a paypal penny (paypal feels like pretend money and so the guilt is less hahaha) on there. I know a lot of other bloggers who heart it as much as me, so hopefully Thursday will be a fun day all round. 

Thursday will always be : Ebay.


This week I am featuring something that I may have accidentally bought (haha) and am letting through my spending ban by classifying it as a Baby Glitter purchase. 

I recently ordered a Bling It Tool. Eeeppp I'm excited! It's supposedly a brilliant tool to securely adhere gems, crystals and rhinestones to fabric and I intend to jazz up Baby Glitter's little outfits Toddlers and Tiaras style. I actually bedazzled her birthday outfit but after one go in the wash, the crystals came loose and would be dangerous for little fingers and mouths. 

I can't wait for it to arrive and will let you know how I get on.

If you would like to join in, simply copy and paste the image above (please link this blog with it), find your favourite ebay item of the day and share it with the world. Feel free to let us know in the comments if you have done this and we can all mooch about together!

Do you have an inner magpie? Sparkle Baby!!

Toodlepip!

xx

This month my Ultimate Advertiser is Confessions of a Secret Shopper. If you would like to know more about advertising on Sprinkle of Glitter, check out my 'Sponsor' page up at the top! 

14 comments:

  1. Ahhh I love it! I just ordered one to do fun crafts with my little sister :) thanks Louise :D xx

    http://nicolestaceyxo.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like such a great tool. Not sure Nathan would be too chuffed if I bought one to jazz up Stacey's outfits though lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great idea! I just ordered a red skirt exactly like one I saw in topshop for £7.99! :)

    chloesway.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Louise you really are one of the nicest persons I've every met (even though we haven't met)I have I little boy who is only a couple of weeks younger than baby glitter :) You have gave me my confidence back :)

    Jennie (http://sunshinelolli.blogspot.co.uk/)

    ReplyDelete
  5. now going to be hooked on ebay all day! guess you could say ebay is my weak spot.. i'm exactly the same with the paypal magic money haha!

    Liv xo
    http://livflorence.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww thats so cute! I will buy it for my friends baby, great gift idea :) Ixx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to have something like this your so creative your gonna have fun with it.
    My LOTD http://loveyourlumps.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/lotd-ebay-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love eBay!!! I recently bought a Rimmel blusher for £2.95 and two MAC lipsticks for £6 each. I've also got loads of things for my room, pillow covers and wall art!! i love ebay, your able to get a brilliant bargain and an amazing item. Hopefully will be picking up something like this soon.

    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261058619877?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_942wt_952

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds promising, I'd like to jazz up a few plain tops that I have and this sounds like the ideal tool!

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That tool looks amazing! I am also trying to be on a spending ban, as we are looking to move, but I am not sure if I can resist! x
    Here is what I have found!
    http://hannahcoral.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/happy-thursday-everybody-lotd-today-is.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. that sounds so cool! I think I might have to have a look at one of those...
    I just did my LOTD EBay post! :) http://porcelaineleanor.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/love-of-day-ebay-1.html
    check it out if you've got any spare time, some easy and affordable nail art that I found! :)
    Eleanor x

    ReplyDelete
  12. ebay is the best for finding weird but wonderful tools like that! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi There!
    you might not even read this but i just wanted to say that i love your blog and youtube channel SO much! i watch al your videos and have even gone back to your oldest videos! Im also such a big fan of Zoe and you to together and just hilarious!!!
    im new to the blogging and only started yesterday but it is a fashion, makeup\ beauty and life orientated blog and it would be so great to have some followers becasue at this very momnet, i have NONE! haha! well if anyone took the time to read this then thank you so much and here a link to my blog. http://beautyisntmakeup1.blogspot.co.uk/
    Loves!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is a good thing to have with little children around xxx

    http://jeminixlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg