photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Sunday 15 July 2012

LOTD || Etsy #3

 
Aloha Sprinklerinos,

It's no secret on this blog that I am a whopping great big fan on Etsy. For those that don't know, it is like a gigantic ebay but only for handmade or vintage items and it is quite simply, BEAUTIFUL. I saved the best LOTD til last. The idea is very simple- find a beautiful item for sale on etsy, and tell us so we can be equally impressed!

Sunday will always be : Esty.

 
Well, it's July and I'm just starting to think about Christmas time now. Normal? I doubt it. Organised? Yeah baby!
 
I recently had all my instagram pictures printed off onto little pieces of 2"x2" card and have been looking into new ways of displaying them (like this DIY Collage). I found THESE great little frames with loops that would allow you to thread ribbon through and intend to buy some to put my snaps in. I think they would make really cute customised Christmas tree decorations, lavish gift tags or even table place settings. I find it a little odd that you have to buy the glass separately, but they are pretty affordable and will make a really unique but easy craft project. Yay. 


If you would like to join in, simply copy and paste the image above (please link this blog with it), find your favourite etsy product and share it with the world. Feel free to let us know in the comments if you have done this and we can all mooch about together!

Are you thinking this far ahead?

Toodlepip!

xx


This month my Ultimate Advertiser is Confessions of a Secret Shopper. If you would like to know more about advertising on Sprinkle of Glitter, check out my 'Sponsor' page up at the top!

10 comments:

  1. love etsy! these photo frames are so cute though, been looking around for something like this :)
    http://livflorence.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are lovely! I like this so much (I love Winnie the Pooh things haha)
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/90126059/one-hundred-minus-a-day-winnie-the-pooh?ref=v1_other_1

    What do you think? Do you like Winnie the Pooh things? Ixx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a good idea! they would make cute xmas decorations definately! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. tHANKS for sharing this! I cant wait till christmas though to put the pics in these. I thought that if you threaded a ribbon through a few of those small photo frames it would be almost like photo bunting and you could hang it up somewhere nice! :D

    http://www.eye-love-beauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so cool. If I had instagram, I'd buy it in a second :) And it's never too early to think about Christmas! (especially when it's cold and rainy all the day anyway)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been thinking about Christmas too! I just love it and my son will almost be 2 by then so it will be super magical this year!
    Here is my post if you fancy a look at teeny tiny cutlery! http://hannahcoral.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/lotd-etsy-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, great idea! Thankyou for sharing! Hey, check out my blog and follow http://differentpeopledifferentinterests.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are defo very organised! :) xxx

    http://jeminixlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a good idea, I really need to remember this one for christmas! Etsy is great for helping new and independent businesses. I would really appreciate it if you could check out.
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/NailsHandmadeByJade

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've just opened an etsy shop, not much there yet. I hope to "make it work" :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg