photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Tuesday 23 July 2013

Amazing Advertisers || July 2013


Aloha Sprinklerinos,

Despite the heatwave, the lovely ladies of the sidebar have been providing us with brilliant blog posts and giving us all something lovely to read.

Today is the day to learn a little more about them.




Made up By Make up is written by the lovely Kat who is new to Sprinkle of Glitter this month! Kat is an absolute beauty who has recently started her beauty blog and Youtube channel. This month I have particularly enjoyed Kat’s Hollywood glamour look (who doesn't love vixen red lips?) and winged eye liner tutorial, she’s a clever one with her make up tools I tell ya! I'm excited to see what tutorials Kat has up her sleeve to share with us in future so let’s all hop on over to her blog and show her some new blogger love!



This month Sarah has been a busy bee with her education and extracurricular activities and has therefore taken some time away from blogging, let’s hope she did swimmingly in her exams and shall return to us soon! Sarah has advertised with me previously and her blog has been a joy to read, if you enjoy reading a blog with photos that make you go ‘oooooh’ and ‘aahh pretty’ then Sarah is the one for you.



 I fell a little bit in love with Rosie’s blog back in October last year, and she has not failed to disappoint this month either! Her photography and writing style is right up my street and she’s also adopted her own “30 Day Snap”, posting a photo every day for 31 days (this excites me.) Rosie has also graduated from university this month so another big well done to her! If you’re a fan of the lifestyle blogs then Cider with Rosie is your go to.



Amy Grace is another returning advertiser with me, and once again her blog has been a joy to read! Amy has provided some lovely beauty and lifestyle blog posts this month, with a yummy cooking recipe thrown in there too! It was refreshing to read a post about playing in the snow this month given the heat wave we’ve been having here in Britain! If you’re in need of a cool down, hop on over to Amy! 



Cocktails and Daydreams is written by the lovely Lynne from Edinburgh, it’s a charming little space on the internet to read about all things fashion, lifestyle and beauty related. She’s a triple threat that Lynne! I particularly enjoy Lynne’s fashion round up posts of her June outfits, it was summery wardrobe heaven filled with florals, frillies and the most beautiful pink cardigan I ever did see. If you’re looking for a light lunchtime read then Lynne is your gal!



 Sophie has been advertising with me for several months now and is continuing to provide lovely posts for us all. Sophie is a consistent blogger offering a variety of beauty and lifestyle posts, including some summery cooking posts this month! I particularly enjoyed learning her recipe for blueberry crumble bars (yum!) She also completed the 30 Day Snap last month, so let’s have a hurrah for Sophie! 



Firstly, a lot of blogging congratulations are in order for Stacie this month! Not only has she recently celebrated her blogs 1st birthday, but she has also been shortlisted for a Cosmo blog award, well done you! Stacie has been a long term advertiser with me and I have thoroughly enjoyed following her journey over the last few months, she deserves a massive pat on the back for her blogging milestones and continuing strength through the highs and lows of being ill. Stacie’s blog is brilliant if you’re looking for a bit of positivity in your life. 


And those are all my lovely ladies for this month! 


To find new ways to stalk me or learn about my discloser policy, click HERE

Ultimate Advertiser - Made Up by Makeup. Click HERE for more info. 

Toodlepip!

xx

44 comments:

  1. I love cider with rosie as I find her writing so interesting!! I love your blog Louise!
    Alice xx
    missalicethecamel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your recommendations Louise :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love browsing through your advertisers, i've come across so many great blogs from it!

    http://talisatalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/birchbox-uk-july-2013.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Stacie's blog, she's so sweet.

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will take a look to this lovely blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love looking at new blogs! =] Thanks for this awesome post xx.

    www.beautyandlouise.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for this post! I'm always on a look out for new blogs to follow and this was very helpful! Also nice to know, that someone who's "successful" at blogging and making videos you're still active in the community and open to new bloggers - following them etc. :)

    http://thecuriousklutz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love having a look at your advertisers :)

    alittlebitsunshine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing! I will definitely check them out. :D

    http://jilliansmetime.blogspot.co.uk/

    Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  10. a few more blog for me to read :)

    http://lifeslikearoadwetravelon.blogspot.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your blog Louise :D

    only just started mine but do have a read.

    www.jo-belle23.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love reading these new exciting blog woopdewoop haha; would love y'all to check out mine :)

    tinkerbelle2310.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Some lovely bloggers in that list, have just checked out the ones i haven't seen before.
    Great post Louise, thanks.
    And that picture has now made me super thirsty!

    -Jade
    gracious-silhouettes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for introducting them, it's always fun to discover some more nice blogs to follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for letting us know about themM I'm always looking for new blogs :)

    Amylaurenxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww love finding cute new blogs to follow! :)

    http://misshazelroxanne.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love it when you have new bloggers!

    http://omfgflora.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. GREAT POST :D I love finding new blogs <3 Thanks very much Louise.
    xo
    Jasmine @ rabbit-wood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks Louise! It's always nice to come across different lifestyle blogs and see what other people are up to (hehe stalker)
    I'm new to blogging but I love it!

    http://pickandmixx.blogspot.co.uk

    Pav :) x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great post, thank you! I love looking at different blogs :)
    You're so close to 30,000 Lou! Congrats, you totally deserve it xxx

    The perks of being a hipster

    ReplyDelete
  21. I actually really enjoy these posts because I always find lovely new blogs to follow! I've discovered both "Life is Worth the Fight" and "Cider with Rosie" from your previous Advertiser posts, so I'm excited to look through this batch as well! Thanks, Louise!

    xx
    Mere

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome post, thanks for sharing!

    xx K
    glitzandgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love that you do these posts especially on a day like today when I need some nice distraction from my disaster of a work day :)

    http://MillieMagpie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for sharing this :)

    Harri

    xx

    http://hattiesjournal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you for sharing this! I love finding new blogs! :)

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Always interested in new blogs, thanks for sharing. : )

    Louisa @ My Family & Abruzzo

    ReplyDelete
  27. wow, toller blog, gefällt mir sehr;)

    lieb grüße

    http://amfashioninsight.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  28. All of them are amazing blogs! Lovely! thegirlinthemoonlight.blogpost.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  29. They are all lovely blogs!

    Sarah xx
    http://xothebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love that you do a post on the blogs that advertise on your blog :) nice little overview on them and great way to find new people :)

    Katie xx
    katiesworld13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  31. Please check out my Ariana Grande inspired look/tutorial :) http://coveredbygracee.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/ariana-grande-inspired-look.html

    ReplyDelete
  32. I can't wait to check out all these blogs!

    Mana
    Fashion and Happy Things

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thank you so much Louise for introducing the lovely set of bloggers. I already love Stacie's blog and can't wait to follow her journey through her illness as I'm a student nurse. It's in my very nature to care :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Such an amazing post. So sweet of you to mention other peoples blogs, I know how much I would love mine to just be seen even a little so for you to do this for other bloggers that I am sure are addicted just like the rest of us lol is awesome! Your the best Louise... PS loving the hair!!!

    makeuponadime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a lovely little thing you do Louise, love each and every blog you mentioned!

    lots of love!

    http://leexplorer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great blogs :) Always love these posts xxx

    http://jeminixlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I agree, the photos on Sarah's Nars Obsessor blog are great!

    A La Mode Avec KJ Blog

    Feel free to follow my blog
    K xo

    ReplyDelete
  38. Will check these out!

    Ellen x | Being Ellen Stacey

    P.S The picture makes me want strawberries so badly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg