photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Monday 23 December 2013

Amazing Advertisers || December 2013

Aloha Sprinklerinos! 

Oh my giddy aunt! I can't actually believe it is Christmas Eve Eve already!! Where has December gone?!

Before we open our stockings, eat our Christmas chocolates and wave a final goodbye to 2013 I have the wonderful joy of introducing you to December's Amazing Advertisers! I've got some crackers for you this month!! (Christmas pun intended!) 

Festive glass of milk anyone?
Source


Andini Ria is a returning advertiser with Sprinkle of Glitter and I am pleased as punch to have her join us once again, I well and truly fell in love with her blog back in October!  As well as having ultra cool dip dye hair (a girl after my own heart) Andini Ria has a fabulous fashion sense, a waist line that I’m slightly jealous of and a definite knack for blogging! If you’re looking for a blog to ogle at and admire for its fashion, Adventures Of An Anglophile is the one for you!



If you’ve already decided that getting healthy, losing weight or toning that derriere is on your resolutions list for the New Year then I thoroughly recommend hitting that ‘follow’ button on Aley’s Virtual Gym, you won’t regret it!! After having lost an almighty 90 pounds herself (well done you!!) Aley has created her own fitness blog in order to help others on the road to a tip top healthy lifestyle. Yummy recipes, fitness tips and brilliant motivation – it’s all happening on Aley’s Virtual Gym!



Lipgloss and Crayons is a ‘bit of everything’ type blog written by yummy mummy Carly. Firstly a massive congratulations is in order for Carly as she welcomed gorgeous baby Lydia Grace into the world this month, she’s a right cutie! And if growing another human being isn’t impressive (and exhausting) enough, Carly also shared some brilliant posts this month, my personal favourite being the recipe for mint chocolate M&M moon pies (mmm chocolate) and snapshots of Lydia’s nursery. I’m excited for mummy posts from Carly in the near future and I hope you all hop on over, coo over baby Lydia and share the blogging love!



The sheer fact that cats made it into the description banner of Beauty in Beta instantly gets me instantly excited! That’s even before you have a read through and discover how fabulous Beth and her blog are. As well as loving the current Christmasy design Beauty in Beta is rocking I have also enjoyed Beth’s post muchly, particularly the FBTO (festive blog take over) – a great way to discover new blogs, as well as screen shots of her adorable, squishable cat and red lip snaps. If anyone can rock a red lip, it’s Beth! Go on over feline/non feline lovers, you will love it.



Olivia is a good egg and I love having her with me on Sprinkle of Glitter, Liv is relatively new to blogging and I’ve really enjoyed following her on her journey so far. I’ve expressed my love for Liv’s creative approach to blogging in the past and I look forward to hopping on over and having a browse. This month Olivia has been a busy bee with assignments (which I hope went well) and it seems like she’s got some real treats in store for us in the New Year! Macaroon recipe?! Yes please!



Amy has been a long time advertiser with Sprinkle of Glitter in past months and she’s a fabulous gal to have on your blog feed I tell ya! I am a particular fan of Amy’s beauty posts, therefore you can imagine my excitement when I read she had ordered the Naked 3 palette, I’m crossing fingers and toes for tutorials!! Amy Grace is pleasing on the eyeballs and I promise you won’t be disappointed, she’s a beautiful gal that Amy!



Well this is something a little bit different and exciting isn’t it?! Course Craft is an online community which allows you to undertake an e-course created by fellow pals on the interwebs! You can create a course for yourself which others can partake in and enjoy. You’re able to earn some pennies whilst doing something you love and teaching others to love it to, a pretty nifty concept don’t you agree? It seems you’re able to create any e-course of your dreams, from baking to business to calligraphy! It’s all happening on Course Craft! 

And that is all for December advertisers!! A fab selection(box) of blogs I think we can all agree! 

Toodlepip! 

xx

To find new ways to stalk me or learn about my disclosure policy, click HERE

Ultimate Advertiser -Aley's Virtual Gym/. Click HERE for more info.

47 comments:

  1. I can't believe I just read another AA! December is gone away so fast!
    Thank you for the post, it's always good to find new blogs!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blogs!
    xx
    daniella
    http://simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.mx/2013/12/paris-i-love-you-outfit-of-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great suggestions!
    http://followeroffashionn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome blogs, as usual!

    thegirlinthemoonlight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog suggestions, I love the picture at the top its adorable!

    -Shelby
    http://bittersweetshelby.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be checking all of these blogs out now :) By the way, the picture is adorable- I want to try and recreate that now haha! Hope you have a lovely Christmas Louise :)

    http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. As if its already the end of 2013 when did that happen. Good suggestions for blogs, I'll check them all out:)

    www.daisieblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh yay more lovely blogs to check out :-)xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to check out these blogs! X.


    Amy Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll be checking all this blogs like ... right now :) x

    http://makingthingsalive.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woah how did the year go so quickly! I'll be checking out the blogs soon.
    conniecorners.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just given me something to do on this sleepless night. Thank you! <3 think it's so great that you do this

    Emilylovess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Im so pleased to of found these new blogs! Thank you!

    http://pepperandtherobinsons.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love these posts, it's great to find new blogs! It's so nice that you do this! x

    rebeccalovesthat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love finding new blogs, its like finding a new friend! Thank you so much for this post !!!

    bionicbeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the suggestions! I'll surely check them out :-)

    Would you mind checking out my blog please? I just recently started blogging regularly and I plan to blog about tons of stuff- my life, celebrities, media, books and all that! :-)

    x Ella

    http://ellamayho.blogspot.com
    http://ellamayho.blogspot.com
    http://ellamayho.blogspot.com
    http://ellamayho.blogspot.com
    http://ellamayho.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can't wait to have a look at these blogs! We've just started our own and we'd love it if you were able to check it out? :) http://completelypetite.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks so much for the shoutout, it's been an honour! So glad you liked the blog Louise! It's been fab! :) Will check out all the other lovely blogs! Beth xx beautyinbeta.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great blogs and i love those little milk bottles! xox

    child abuse survivor blog;
    http://thelittlestladyxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely post, as always. :) ❇♥ Blog written by two friends: http://teenagewastelandbyhd.blogspot.com/ ♥❇

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those milk bottles look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Merry christmas Louise!
    xoxo
    foreveramber123.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  23. I absolutely love your blog Louise, you've inspired me to start my own!

    http://thelifeofanenglishstudent.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome !

    http://didiibeauty.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nice post! :-)

    I´m following you now. Would you like to visit my blog and follow me back?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Checking out every blog! Thank you Louise for being so amazing :)

    xo Mel
    Selfhelp | Inspiration | Positivity

    ReplyDelete
  27. really like your advertisers!:)

    ReplyDelete
  28. i love this post, going to check out all the blogs now :) thank you

    emilylovess.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. I always enjoy these round ups at the end of the month - a great way of discovering new blogs (as is the side bar).
    :-)
    Bits & Bobs

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love how you take time out of your busy life to explore other blogs and promote them. You are an inspiration to so many people and if my blog could be half as good as yours I would be happy (I know it's bad to compare yourself to others but I am!)! Luv you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Louise you remind me so much of myself, making the best of everything.. why have a glass of milk when you can have festive, snowmen bottles of milk.. so cute! Love your creativeness, never stop!

    kateehearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  32. I absolutely love reading your blog posts and watching your Youtube Channel Louise! You instantly brighten up my day! xxxx
    http://elzelliew.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love your blog louise!xx
    daisayy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Loved all the blogs you suggested! :) Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    http://paigesofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  36. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love those snowmen bottles so cute :') will check these blogs out! Happy New Year :) xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. hello,, i'm just visit,, have a nice day :D

    ReplyDelete
  39. เกมสล็อตออนไลน์ เกมที่ได้รับความนิยมมากที่สุด !! สล็อตเเตกง่าย เว็บ amb bet สล็อตเว็บหลัก ที่ดีที่สุด รวมค่ายสล็อตชั้นนำมากกว่า 20 ค่าย ชั้นนำไว้ในเว็บไซต์เดียว เกมสล็อตยอดนิยม เกมสล็อตเเตกง่าย ครบครัน เล่นได้ไม่มีเบื่อ ปั่นสล็อตทำเงินผ่านเว็บ ambbet.game โดยไม่ต้องโหลด เปิดให้บริการ 24 ชั่วโมง.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg